1. My ability to bounce back from adversity
2. For discovering writing as a form of therapy and healing
3. Waking up and seeing the sunrise
4. My travel experiences and being able to experience the richness of the black diaspora
5. Growing up on India. Arie’s music
6. Having friends who support and inspire me
7. For discovering Toni Morrison,my favourite author
8. Recently being exposed to the Tarot card world
9. For trees that give me oxygen
10. All the spiritual teachers in my life- my partner, my friends, strangers, the ancestors & people who battle with adversity on a daily basis but are brave enough to live within a love ethic.
HEY guys! At the beginning of each month I will upload a post on expressing gratitude. It’ll either be a written post, a video, link etc. I think it’s necessary that I utilise this space not only for self-analysis but somewhere to celebrate and appreciate the beauty and wonders of life.