Have you ever received a nudge to do something or follow a path that you knew was in your best interest? From time to time, you may receive a deep, unexplainable inner knowing that you’re being led towards something that’s in your greater good. I believe as humans we all posses inner wisdom and if we allow ourselves to listen close enough, we can hear our intuition guiding and supporting us.
“When you begin to tap into your inner world, you will find hidden gems that provide you with the knowledge you need to move forward in the right direction.”
Your intuition helps you to navigate through life experiences. It directs you on your life path and helps you to make decisions that align with your higher self. It helps to protect you from circumstances, peoples, situations that lower your vibration and take you off your divine life path.
Your intuitive message can come through a physiological response like goose bumps or receiving a gut instinct. You could also feel strong energy towards certain words, or receive a message in your mind or within your surroundings that are calling for your attention.
How do you discern whether it’s your intuition speaking or fear?
Sometimes our gut feeling can be our body responding to trauma and fear. An example of this looks like receiving feeling anxious about speaking on stage and experiencing thoughts telling us not to do it. The fear of public speaking may be rooted in general nerves associated with coming out of your comfort zone or perhaps a core belief that you’re not good enough.
Your intuition isn’t based on fear. Your intuition is a deep inner knowing and often comes out of nowhere. It’s not something that overthinks and it’s not self-critical. Intuition comes with a pleasant sensation, whereas fear negatively affects your body and mind. When your thoughts are over analysed and intellectualised, it’s typically not your intuition.
Tips on how to strengthen your intuition:
- Spend some time alone- Solitude helps you to decipher the thoughts of others from your own. When you aren’t distracted, it allows you to get intimate with your thoughts. The more time you spend with yourself, the more you will be able to differentiate whether your intuition is talking to you.
- Write down your likes, dislikes, needs, and desires- When you are clear on who you are, you are more equipped to discern what is for your best interest and what is not. When you have a better knowledge of your life, your intuitive thoughts will make themselves known to you. Additionally, you will feel profound peace when you’re being guided towards a path that will lead you to greater personal joy and abundance.
- Write down your thoughts- Write down your thoughts and what signs you are receiving. When you get into the habit of writing down your thoughts and feelings, it will help you to clear your mind so that it’s ready at any time to receive a message.
- Meditate frequently- Meditation is an excellent tool to quieten the mind and become present. It helps us to ease our nervous system and reduces overthinking.
- Go into nature- Going on walks in nature is an excellent way to be present and become one with your surroundings. It helps to cleanse your energy and let go of any emotional blockages. The more you feel connected to nature, the clearer your intuition may become.
A question to you:
Do you know the difference between your intuition and fear?
I would love to hear from you!
P.S, I have been away for a while but I’m happy to be back to connect with you all. Quarantine has been very hectic for me which has caused me to neglect my blog. Let me know how you’re doing.